Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's the Mechanical Monsters! Look out!


I really love two things: robots and lame jokes/puns. Honestly it doesn't even have to be a good pun. I'm satisfied with even a weak attempt. Yesterday I bought a folder for each of my classes this upcoming semester and Michelle bought me a set of large robot stickers from the dollar store. Late last night the idea came to me to put a sticker on each folder. I laid there awake coming up with names for each robot/folder/subject combination. I came up with things like Civot 2 (Civilization 2), Philotron (Philosophy), and Biochemus Prime (Biochemistry). Brainstorming at 2 AM generally brings to light my best and worst ideas. Today, I chickened out and put the stickers on the inside of each folder. None of them were given names. It's okay though because robots don't have feelings.

No comments: