Thursday, August 11, 2011

H.A.L. 9000

Hello.

I recently updated my computer to OS X Lion. I went to Payson High School, home of the mighty Payson Lions. So I figured we were meant to be and that combined we would become absolutely explosive. BOOM!

During the process, I was prompted to update my user profile and password. I thought, "Wouldn't it be funny to change my username and picture to HAL's red eye and name." I did, and now every time I open my computer I am greeted by that deadly supercomputer. It's not a huge deal, but I get a little kick out of it every time.

The downside: my computer is now trying to kill me.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Before I was married, I changed my username for a short time to "Hey Cutie" so that my computer would be happy to see me every time I logged in. Wait, did I just say that out loud? Oops . . .

Bradwich said...

First off, I appreciate that you began your post with a greeting. Second off, when you mentioned the combining powers of lions, I couldn't help but think of Voltron. Just sayin'.