Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My da** Broca Region's misfirin' again!!

 

I usually keep it pretty clean. Always have. Even with growing up on a farm, foul language just never really got the best of me. When I left the farm at 17, I became a sailor for a few months. That didn't phase me either. If anything, my language got cleaner. 

So, why is it that in the last two weeks (2nd year of medical school started two weeks ago) my brain has been more profane than any place I have ever been? It's as if a little, filthy mouthed sailor is kicking back in my melon, telling me what to think. I took a test yesterday and when I got to question #6 all I could think was, "Beep! Blip! Beep, beep! Beeeeeeeeep!!!"

Unfortunately, I feel that I have come up with some real winner/hilarious combinations. I don't feel right sharing them, so I'll have to keep them locked up in my brain vice. Man, it's a good thing you can't sin with your thoughts.

1 comment:

Bradwich said...

I, for one, would be interested in some of these profane combinations. Much better profane combinations than secret combinations, amiright?